With over 1,100 stores worldwide, in over 25 countries, Travelex has a footprint that stretches far and wide. You may need travel money to shop in London or a take a gondola ride in Venice. Let Travelex try and help you with your travel money needs. Travelex have dedicated Customer Service Centers at numerous locations around the world making it more convenient for you to contact us.
Travelex Australia has stores conveniently located in most major airports, at selected travel agents, CBD locations, and suburban and key tourist areas.
Travelex Travel Money
The Travelex rates shown on BestExchangeRates are the Travelex Order Online Travel Money rates, which generally are better than the rates available in-store. The minimum online order amount is AUD250 and the maximum order amount is AUD5,000 (or foreign currency equivalent). Your order will be rounded up to the nearest available currency denomination based on the Australian dollar amount and the banknotes available to fulfill your order. For larger amounts please visit your local Travelex store.
Travelex Cash Passport
The Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport Card gives you access to your money at millions of ATMs and retail stores worldwide where MasterCard is accepted. You can load up to 9 currencies on the card.
The Travelex Cash Passport is available for purchase and reload online and at your local Travelex store.
Collecting your Travel Money / Travel Card Order
: You can choose the pickup location that’s right for you. Pick up your order at the airport or at your local Travelex store. It’s up to you. Your collection location depends on the products you select to purchase.
Payment via Credit / Debit Card
- If you pay by credit/debit card, Travelex will charge a card handling fee of 1.5% (inc. GST) of the AUD transaction amount.
- In addition to the above fee, your card issuer may charge you a cash advance fee. The value and application of the cash advance fee is determined by your card issuer.
- If these orders are to be collected from an airport location, a minimum of 1 Business Day* is required for the order to be processed.
- Orders collected from a non-airport location take a minimum of 3 Business Days* to be processed.
Payment via BPAY®
- Orders paid for via BPAY incur no additional fees.
- BPAY orders collected from an airport location take a minimum of 3 Business Days* to be processed.
- BPAY orders collected from a non-airport location take a minimum of 5 Business Days* to be processed.
*Business Day means Monday to Friday excluding National Public Holidays and Bank Holidays in Sydney and Melbourne. For orders made after 3pm on a Business Day, an additional Business Day is required to ensure the order is ready for collection.